Automotive Case Studies
2018 Canadian International AutoShow
- Re-engineer CIAS 2018 social strategy
- Develop archetype segments
- Ideate master content strategy
- Drive pre/in show attendance
- Record pre-show ticket sales
- Record in-show ticket sales
- All-time single day record attendance
- Set 6 "best day" attendance record
- Highest attendance in CIAS history
“Reward To Retain”
- Continue to elevate the Porsche proprietary consumer acquisition & retention program
- Create a “best in class” motorsport culture, permeating the Porsche badge, leveraging high performance driving experiences
- Brands; 911, Boxster, Cayman Cayenne, & Macan
- Exceptional acquisition & retention program enjoying 12-year event renewal!
- Contributed to present day culture
Wakefield Canada - Key Accounts (DIY)
“Go Cup Crazy”
- Provide first-class FIFA World Cup experience to supplant a trip to the World Cup in South Africa
- Create a memorable VIP experience for trade and consumer customers, showcasing various World Cup countries in Toronto
- Generate a brand bond with client, trade and consumers
- Create a multi-level experience and promotion rewarding consumer winners and select key accounts
- Delivered turn-key event including; Flight, accommodations and industry-leading experience featuring six venues within three days for 250 trade and consumer attendees
- Voted #1 activation of VIP FIFA World Cup license globally
- Tremendous trade and consumer response, increased loyalty and brand bond
Volkswagen Road Tour to Drive Conversion
“You Be the Judge”
- Provide a forum for the general public to drive & experience all VW models on tour
- Exceeded goal to secure 2400 drivers through www.vw.ca and VW social
- 2650 drivers and potential consumers actually experienced VW
- Tour directly responsible for selling 16 VW vehicles within days of consumer experience.
BF Goodrich Summer Showcase
“We’ll Show, You Tell”
- Create a competitive showcase to establish market position.
- Data acquisition to measure tire performance on a dynamic performance drive course.
- Retail traffic driving event, educating and incenting retail tire counter sales staff and media to advocate tires and induce consumer trial.
- Validated performance expectations with successful launch of feature tire to the national dealer network.
Tier - 2
Chrysler National Sales Tour
“Chrysler Key’s to Competing”
- National tour engaging and training National Chrysler Dealership Body sales staff in key VECTOM markets
- Delivered key messaging and competitive sales information and techniques across multiple model lines.
- Engaged average of 2500 sales staff engaged each tour. Renewed platform enjoyed a 7-year run.
Labatt’s Road Scholarship
“Teaching Smart Driving”
- Create awareness and educate college/university students about the risks inherent with driving under the influence!
- Concurrently disseminated the Federal Governments mandate to promote responsible use and moderation.
- Program partners - Labatt Breweries, Ford Motor Company and Bridgestone Tire Corporation.
- Engaged 25,000 students with the national “PLEASE DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE” Program”.
- The program and all of its partners enjoyed an 8 year life span. LRS curriculum now forms basis for winter driving programs across Canada.
Mr. Lube - Walmart (DIFM)
“7 Car a Day Challenge”
- Create awareness & consideration for seasonal services of Mr. Lube Walmart
- Snow Today! Tires Tomorrow!
- Increased winter tire consumer consideration, sales & service at Mr. Lube in Walmart by 38% Y.O.Y
- Mr. Lube extended original campaign to 3 year equity leveraging original; Media Plan, P.O.S, XM, Direct Mail and Promotion
Giti Winter Product Showcase
“More Rubber for Less Money”
- Validate quality/price proposition of GT radial tires relative to direct competitors.
- Educate and incent retail tire counter staff to advocate tires based on trial
- Validated client expectation - Client tire performed “as well as” competitive tires and offered at significantly lower costs to consumer [Performed better in some categories]
- Program renewed and enjoyed a 7-year event renewal
Driving Brand Preference At Canadian Tire Nationally
“Motivate to Activate”
- Introduce and generate awareness for Castrol’s new SYNTEC Product line
- Win feature displays & primary flyer position in nations leading Auto Retailer
- Elevate Castrol Oil at CT during winter oil change season
- Record category sell-through
- 30% increase in Y.O.Y synthetic oil sell-through
- Highest sell-in in client history
- Largest consumer participation rate for Castrol
- Secured agreement to renew equity following year
consumer oil promotion in CT history
Y/O/Y sales increase
sell-in and sell trough of Castrol display programs
General Motors Canada
“The ABC's of ABS”
- Create a practical curriculum to educate consumers about the benefits of stability control systems
- Activate via a national experiential GM corporate staff, national dealership network personnel and the general public
- Engaged 12,000 GM participants in 17 cities over an 8 week period.
- GM corporate and national dealership sales staff gained functional and
beneficial understanding of a vehicle’s stability control system.